Save the Date!
Quaker Youth Development Project (West Region)
Wanted: Volunteers to attend a Training Day on Saturday 8thJune 2019
Calling all artists/activists/politicians/scientists etc… could you share your skills and interests with the next generation?
If the answer is yes – we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for more volunteers to support local youth events.
- Do you enjoy being alongside young people?
- Could you share your spiritual journey – or listen to someone else’s story?
- Do you have an occasional evening or weekend day free to support local youth?
There will be a training day in our region on Saturday 8thJuneto give you ways of working with young people. Topics will include Quaker approaches to mentoring and safe care. It will be an opportunity to think about what you can offer. It is very important for teenagers to have safe mentored space away from parents/carers – and you could help us to create it!
We want people
- who aren’t the ‘usual suspects’
- who don’t have children who are 11-18yrs
- aren’t currently engaged with the youth project
If you are interested, or just want to know more, please get in touch with Kirsty Philbrick, Youth Worker on email@example.com 07849 803493 or contact your CYP Work Advocate – Cato Pedder on firstname.lastname@example.org
submitted by Kirsty Philbrick